Medigap Plan N
Medicare Supplement Insurance: Plan N
Colorado Medicare Supplement Plan N Insurance Broker
Choosing Mile High Medicare as your Medicare consultant means you receive personal guidance tailored to your needs and goals. We will help you select a Medicare supplement health plan and guide you through each step of the process. For a unique blend of wisdom and care, folks choose Mile High Medicare.
Medicare Supplement (Medigap) Plan N is a standardized Medicare Supplement insurance plan, meaning it has the same benefits across all carriers. Colorado Medigap Plan N covers 100% of the Medicare Part B coinsurance costs, with the only exception being that it requires a $20 co-payment for office visits and up to $50 for emergency room visits.
Medigap Plan N includes the following benefits:
- Part A hospital coinsurance and hospital costs up to 365 days after Original Medicare benefits run out
- Part A hospice care copayment or coinsurance
- Part A deductible
- Part B coinsurance costs (except for office visits and emergency room visits)
- Part B preventive care coinsurance
- First three pints of blood used in a medical procedure
- Skilled nursing facility (SNF) coinsurance
- CO Medigap Plan N does not cover the Medicare Part B deductible or Part B excess charges and thus, the beneficiary is responsible for paying these costs out-of-pocket.
The benefits of Medigap Plan N are similar to Plan D’s policy, the sole exception being how it covers Medicare Part B coinsurance costs. Under Medigap Plan N, 100% of the Part B coinsurance costs are covered, except up to a $20 copayment for office visits and up to $50 for emergency room visits. These are completely covered under Medigap Plan D, making this policy of interest to those comfortable with frequent co-payments for doctor or emergency room visits.
Compare Medigap Plan N with other Medicare Supplement insurance plans
Like all Medigap plans, the costs associated with Medigap Plan N may vary by carrier. How a certain insurance carrier “rates” the Medigap Plan N premiums determines how much an individual will pay to obtain a policy. Medigap Plan N may be an attractive option for those seeking broad coverage. It is not the most comprehensive Medicare Supplement insurance plan, so it is recommended that you review the details of all ten Medigap plans in order to find a Medigap policy that works best with your needs.
One of the most important aspects of choosing a Medicare Supplement plan is understanding that there are windows of opportunity where it will be easier for your to get a plan than other times. Mile High Medicare exists to help you determine when the time is right to start your Colorado Medicare Medigap plan.
Call today to speak with an experienced Colorado Medicare Supplement Plan N insurance broker to compare Medicare Supplement Plans and:
- Receive free no obligation Medicare supplement insurance plan quotes
- Compare Medicare supplement insurance plans
- Choose the from the best Medicare supplement insurance plan prices available.
Call to speak with a licensed insurance agent now.
Mon – Sat, 8am – 8pm ET